The 2019 Canada Open was held from May 30 – June 1 in Québec City, Canada. It serves as the seventh meet of the FINA World Series.
All times listed are local to the competition. Québec City is currently at UTC/GMT -4 hours.
|Thursday, May 30|
|2:00 pm||Technical Solo|
|5:45 pm||Technical Duet|
|7:15 pm||Technical Mixed Duet|
|8:00 pm||Technical Team|
|Friday, May 31|
|5:30 pm||Free Duet|
|6:45 pm||Free Mixed Duet|
|7:30 pm||Free Team|
|Saturday, June 1|
|3:30 pm||Free Solo|
|4:15 pm||Free Combination|
Nations expected to compete (as of May 24th) are :
- Argentina (TS, FS, TD, FD)
- Australia (TD, FD, TT, FT)
- Canada (TS, FS, TD, FD, TT, FT, FC, HI)
- China (TD, FD, MTD, MFD, TT, FT)
- Colombia (TS, FS, TD, FD)
- Germany (TS, FS, TD, FD)
- Hungary (TD, FD, TT, FT, FC, HI)
- Japan (TS, FS, TD, FD, MTD)
- Kazakhstan (MTD)
- Mexico (TS, FS)
- the Netherlands (TD, FD)
- South Korea (TS, FS, TD, FD, TT, FC)
- Singapore (TD, FD)
The meet will be streamed on FINA TV.
More information on the competition can be found here. Start lists and results will likely be available on that page as we get closer to the event.